Our global network is one of the key factors of our leadership position and a promise to deliver innovative toolholding solutions and excellent service close to you.
When machining expensive parts, you only get one chance to do it right. Length alterations caused by tool pull-out can lead to serious workpiece damages.
Form-fit for 100 % pullout protection
The secuRgrip threaded insert is designed to fit in any tool with a Weldon flat. This way you can use the tool of your choice. In combination with our ER secuRgrip collet, we offer the ultimate tool pullout protection at a competitive price. Avoiding length alterations caused by tool pullout results in improved process reliability and ultimately improves your overall machining productivity. Our secuRgrip solution is available for ER 32 and ER 40 – just the right sizes for rough machining.
- No additional costs for replacing damaged tools, thanks to ER secuRgrip
- No modification of the tool shank is required
- Extra protection for worry-free machining, especially with expensive work pieces
Choose your secuRgrip components
- ER-SG collets for ER 32 - 40
- For shank diameter 12 - 25.4 mm (h6 tolerance)
- PG-SG collets for PG 15 - 32
- For shank diameter 10 - 25.4 mm (h6 tolerance)